Thursday 13 October 2016

Hello everyone,
My name is Manon Hedd. I'm 22 years old and I am the language assistant for the academic year. I come from a small town in North Wales where I live with my parents and twin sister. Wales is a very beautiful country and has a very similar landscape and climate to Galicia.
Although I'm a native English speaker, my first language is Welsh. I went to the University of Liverpool where I studied French, Italian and Spanish and now, I am in Ourense in order to teach English and improve my Spanish.
In my free time, I enjoy horse riding, singing and travelling. This isn't my first time in Galicia. In fact, two years ago, I lived in Lugo for 5 months and I managed to travel around the region and visit many beautiful places such as A Coruña and Santiago de Compostela. But my favourite place was Islas Cies and I can't wait to go back next year!

1 comment: